Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I'm missing out on

I should really write in my blog more often. I tend to forget that it's even here. I think I do that on purpose though. Maybe I'm afraid of what will happen if I do keep writing.

I've been working out a lot more since school ended, I'm proud to say. The feeling of doing something good for your body is an amazing one. I'm happier just knowing that what I'm doing is productive and healthy. Of course I also just recently turned 21. So the past two weeks have been a rush of alcoholism and very little healthy choices. Now I'm nearing broke and body just wants me to go back to way things were.

For my birthday my mother took me shopping. She let me pick out all the things I wanted, and since we went to Walmart it wasn't hard to find a lot of seemingly cheap objects that totalled more than $100. I got some new workout equipment so I can keep up this healthy, happy routine. I think I like the pull-up bar more than everything else. It's fun to pull yourself up in a doorway (can't really explain why).

No comments:

Post a Comment