Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolution

Happy 2011! Only 671 days until the end of the world! (2012 is a leap year after all) Of course that's assuming that the end of the world is December 21st. I've heard many other opinions as well.



I've decided what this years Resolution is. First of all I have dedicated myself to working out. There is yet to be a strict schedule, but I do have my old workout routine saved on my computer from last time. I'll probably be aiming for between once a day to once a week. Maybe if I feel like my numbers are starting to look impressive enough, I'll post some of them up here for any followers.

My other resolution isn't entirely in my control. The thing is that I can't seem to keep a job for more than a year. So just as soon as I do find a job, my goal is to keep it all year, and hopefully still have it by the time the world ends the following year. Although I am gonna haft to request that whole weekend off. (Thur - Mon)

If anyone out there is interested, leave me a comment and let me know what your new years resolutions are. I'd be more than happy to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment